- Your Personal Data will be processed by suitable electronic or automated means and computerized tools, or manually and on hard copy, exclusively for the purposes for which they have been collected and guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of any processed information through the adoption of appropriate measure to prevent the alteration, cancellation, destruction, unauthorized access or not allowed processing or not in accordance with the purpose of collection. Your Personal Data will be processed by the SahiCoin and its partners/affiliates who are daily authorized to do so.
- Our advert may place SahiCoin pixel tag on their websites. Pixel tags (also known as pixels, web beacons or clear GIFs) are transparent graphic images placed on a website. These pixels tags are used in combination with cookies to measure the activity of visitors to their websites. For example, we may use pixel tags to track conversions or to create a custom audience of our advertiser Customers to target on our network (i.e., retargeting).
(Pixels: A pixel is tiny image that may be found within web pages and emails, requiring a call (which provides device and visit information) to our servers in order for the pixels to be rendered in those web pages and emails. We use pixels to learn more about your transaction with email content or web content, such as whether you interact with ads or post. Pixels can also enable us and third parties to place cookies on your browser).
PURPOSE OF USING COOKIES
- Advertising: Cookies help us show relevant advertising to you more effectively, both on and off our services and to measure the performance of such ads.
- Performance, Analytics and Research: We or our service providers use these cookies to understand, improve and research products, features and services, including as you navigate through our sites or when you access our Website from other sites, application or devices.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE
We use the information collected via first-party cookies on our sites only in connection with our services and via third-party cookies on our sites to remember your information so that you do not need to re-enter it upon your next visit, to monitor how many visitors we have and understand how they engage with different web pages on our sites, and to improve and manage our sites. For these purposes, we may use the following categories of cookies:
- trictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are used for the sole purpose of (i) carrying out communication over an electronic network, or (ii) providing services that you explicitly request.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the site to remember choices that you or your device have indicated (such as your user name, language, or location) and to provide enhanced, personalized features that improve your web experience.
- Performance (Analytic) Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the site, such as which pages they visit most often and whether they encountered any error messages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, they only collect data points that are aggregated and therefore anonymous. These types of cookies are only used to improve the performance of the site.
- Advertising (Targeting) Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are particularly relevant to you based on your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times that you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
- Cookies used on our site. If you do not want to place cookies on your device when browsing our Website you can adjust your browser settings to manage or reject cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is placed in your Internet browser software. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preference’ means of your Internet browser (as explained below). For more information on how to change your browser settings, click on the ‘Help’ section of your Internet browser. Modern Internet browsers also allow you to see what cookies are currently stored on your devices and selectively delete them as you wish.
- Cookies used through our services: If you do not want us to place cookies on your device when you interact with or use our service in order to tailor content and information that we may send or display to you and otherwise personalize your experience while interacting with our services, you can adjust your browser setting (as explained below).
Here’s how to find and manage your cookies in order to protect your privacy online:
- Find where Cookies are Stored: Each browser manages cookies in a different location. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can find them by clicking “Tools” and then “Internet Options” From there select “General” and “Browsing History” and “Settings”. In Chrome, choose “Preferences” from the Chrome menu in the navigation bar, which will display your settings. Then expand the “Advanced” option to display “Privacy and Security”. From there, open “Content Settings” and “Cookies”.
- Manage Your Cookies: Every browser gives you a range of options for enabling or deleting cookies. Internet Explorer, for instance, allows you to manage cookies under “Privacy” and “Advance”. In Chrome, find where cookies are stored as outlined above, the select your management option under “Cookies”.
Banning all browser cooking would make some websites difficult to navigate. However, a setting that controls or limits third-party and tracking cookies can help protect your privacy while still making it possible to shop online and carry out similar activities.
INVASION OF YOUR PRIVACY
- Invasion of Privacy can be said as the act in which a user activity, interest, behaviour, data of personal nature is recorded, noticed or even tracked for any period of time without consent or with limited consent that does come up into this category.